Eamcet 2018 exam is the prestigious exam that will happen place in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Almost 8 lakh students will take place in this entrance test soon after getting the Intermediate examination result. With the vision of securing the best rank in Eamcet 2018, every student does prepare well from the first year of Intermediate or +12. Every student will come through the two categories when preparing for this Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. One is short-term coaching, and another is the long term. Basically, the one who is into long-term will get the better rank than the one in the short term. But, of course, it depends.
There are lots of Engineering colleges in both AP and TS states that are inviting students based on the ranks obtained. And, here the candidate has an option to pick the best one among all the colleges, and it should depend on the Eamcet rank of the applicant. Every candidate will have an opportunity to select the college when they are in the counselling phase.
So, to make everything works smooth, there are different stages to get through. First one is to get the pass percentage in Intermediate, and he/she need to apply for Eamcet 2018 via the official website. Based on the reservation of the student, one need to pay the application fee to enroll for the entrance exam. Once you have the application ID, just wait for the hall ticket availability date to download the admit card of AP or TS Eamcet 2018. The next is to attend for the test. Once done, you are allowed to check the Eamcet 2018 answer key that gives the estimation of marks. This doesn’t guarantee a rank, but we can hope for the best. Soon after the exam key, you will get the TS or AP Eamcet 2018 results followed by web counselling and seat allotments.
Now let’s look at the things that you must know about Eamcet exam 2018. This includes the exam notification, procedure filling the Eamcet online application, downloading the hall tickets for the test, checking the answer key, saving your Eamcet results 2018, web counselling procedure with notification and finally the Eamcet seat allotments.
AP & TS Eamcet 2018 Notification
The notification details for the corresponding examination was already published, and you can find it at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/ website. We request every student to go through the bulletin before preparing to apply for the Eamcet 2018 exam.
In this academic year, JNTU Kakinada is taking charge and is responsible for providing any information that is related to Eamcet exam. Here are some particulars that every applicant needs to know.
- The whole exam will be conducted in two sessions from April 22, 2018, to April 25, 2018. Candidate needs to attend for the test based on the slot allotted between the dates mentioned from 10.00AM to 1.00 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. This year Eamcet 2018 test will take place in online mode only. There are a sample or mock tests available at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet, which are highly recommended.
- One need to complete the entrance test in 3 hours. There will be around 160 questions of which 80 are Mathematics, 40 are Physics, and 40 are Chemistry.
- Each question carries one mark and is an objective format. Complete Eamcet 2018 syllabus can be referred from the notification pdf document.
- The Eamcet question paper will be in English and Telugu language. Applicants need to avail assistance for translation who were qualified in Urdu medium. You can find this facility only at Kurnool test center.
- Only the students who passed or appeared for the final Intermediate/Diploma exam with relevant subjects are requested to apply for Eamcet 2018 exam at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
Eamcet 2018 Instructions
- The mode of examination will only be Online. No other means are encouraged.
- You need to have all the prescribed documents (given below) while submitting the application form. Even SC/ST candidates need to have proper documentation from the respective authorities. Convener has the right to cancel the admission if he found any false information on the furnished details.
- Candidate must carry the hall ticket and the filled in online application (attested color photo) with gazetted or college principal signature while attending for the online Eamcet 2018 test. The invigilator will take candidate signature and the thumb impression at the exam center.
- It is necessary to preserve the hall ticket and the online application until the admission process completes.
- It is advised to reach the examination hall before 2 hours to familiarize with the exam process.
- Candidate will not have an option to choose the date of the examination. He/She will only get to know the date after downloading the Eamcet 2018 hall ticket.
Eamcet Online Application 2018
Now the main section, online application submission details, and procedure.
Well, if the candidate who are keenly looking for the procedure, hangover there. We will help you for sure in filling up the Eamcet 2018 application form online. Before going ahead, it is suggested to go through the notification that contains some core details like examination dates, syllabus, etc.
Hope you already knew those information, I’m walking through the Eamcet online application 2018 procedure.
First things first. Here are the details that you must not skip. So, let me poke you with those information.
Eamcet Convener has the right to reject any application at any stage that doesn’t meet the following requirements.
- Incomplete online application form.
- Failed at the eligibility criteria.
- False or incorrect details provided.
- Sending the online application of Eamcet 2018 after the due date.
So, now the application fee. Each and every candidate need to start the submission of Eamcet 2018 online application form by paying the prescribed amount which is Rs. 500 through AP Online/TS Online or Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once you pay through any medium, you are now allowed to complete the application with the help of these details.
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number (Intermediate or Diploma)
- S.S.C or equivalent hall ticket
- Date of Birth and the Caste for SC/ST/BC students
- Aadhaar Card number
- A category like PH, NCC, Sports, etc
- Income certification
- Ration card
- Any residence or study to prove the local status.
Once you have the information as mentioned earlier, choose ‘Online Application’ at the Eamcet 2018 Official website. You will now see four steps where the first one is making the examination fee through online using Debit/Credit card or Netbanking. If you prefer to make the payment using AP/TS Online, get the transaction ID that you get when you pay the prescribed amount at the center and provide it to check the status of the payment by choosing Step 2. The application will now fetch the details like transaction ID where you can proceed further filling the online Eamcet 2018 application form at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
Here are the steps at a glance
Step 1: Pay the application fee online
Step 2: Verify the status of the payment (in case if you pay at AP/TS Online)
Step 3: Fill the Eamcet 2018 Application form online.
Step 4: Print the filled application form.
When you choose to pay using the payment gate, you will be charged an extra processing fee of about Rs. 59 for every submission. Once you pay the amount, please note down the payment ID after the successful transaction.
When you get the online application form, just fill the information accurately from the supporting documents like Income, Caste, and Educational details. Based on the information provided, your photo with signature will be fetched from the available sources, and you can refer it at the end of the application. If you don’t see the picture and signature of yours, then feel free to upload one at the time of submitting the Eamcet 2018 online application.
Do not press browser back button while entering the details to complete the online application form of Eamcet 2018. None of the details will be submitted until you choose ‘Submit application’.
Let us know if you need any further support regarding this issue. We’re happy to help.
TS & AP Eamcet 2018 Hall Tickets
It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket of Eamcet 2018 while attending for the online examination. As everyone know that the examination will only be held through online and the officials have provided the sample mock tests at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/. We request every candidate to take these test to gain some experience.
Applicant do not have any choice to choose the exam date or center. Once the application has been submitted, the exam date and center will only be know when he/she downloads the Eamcet 2018 Hall Ticket.
It is advised to check the details on the hall ticket and they should match with the filled-in details at the time of application submission. If you find any errors, do contact the concerned official without any delay.
Download Eamcet Answer Key 2018
Ahh! The most exciting part. Soon after the completion of the examination, many coaching centers and news media will release their first or primary key which gives some basic idea on the scores. Based on the Eamcet Answer key 2018, every attendee can estimate their scores or rank. The basic cutoff is 25%, and Intermediate marks are taken into consideration while finalizing the ranks. Answer Key of Eamcet 2018 will be available for both E and AM categories. All you need to wait for about 24 hours after the examination and get the primary answer key of Eamcet online. We here provide the same, and you can download Eamcet Answer key from here. After a couple of days, officials will release the final answer key, and the candidates are invited to submit their explanation if they found any errors.
Eamcet Results 2018
The whole process will get completed with the release of Eamcet Results 2018. The most tension and the crucial part I would say. Almost 9 lakh applicant will wait for the results as they decide the career of the student. The one who scores well will get an admission in the topmost college based on the preference through web counselling, and the one who scores low will have to pick the leftover colleges that are available to them.
To download the Eamcet Result 2018, the candidate needs to enter the hall ticket number of the Eamcet exam, and later the result will be fetched from the database where the officials store the information. If you forgot the hall ticket number or misplaced the admit card of Eamcet 2018, you won’t get the result or score on time. I don’t think you can retrieve the hall ticket data to download Eamcet 2018 Results from sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/.
Here are the actions to follow in order to save Eamcet Results 2018
- Visit Eamcet Official website: sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
- Find ‘Download EAMCET Results 2018’ tab and choose it.
- Enter your personal data like Hall Ticket number etc.
- Select ‘Submit’ to print the scorecard or the result.
- No more steps.
We request to try seriously as you may experience some delay in getting the final Eamcet Result 2018. You can even try at Manabadi to download the same exam result. Just be with us as we may provide you some working web links that help to download the result of Eamcet 2018.
AP & Telangana Eamcet 2018 Counselling
Congratulation for securing the good rank in Eamcet 2018 examination. This is the phase to know some details about the Eamcet 2018 Counselling of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The process is pretty much similar to both telugu states except for the counselling centers. To the one who doesn’t know about the web counselling procedure, here are the details in brief.
Soon after the Eamcet Results 2018, you will be given a rank based on the Intermediate and Eamcet exam scores. The one who is eligible to take the counselling process has to login to the Eamcet web counselling dashboard, and the application will let you choose the list of colleges with the preference. Mostly there are two phases of web counselling and schedule will be segregated based on the ranks obtained. The student who takes the first phase can also join in Eamcet 2018 second counselling.
The officials will release a separate web counselling notification in May. You may get some idea on how to freeze the option when you check the bulletin. Till then, we suggest you check the estimated colleges by using any of the online tools that provide the college data based on the rank obtained.
TS & AP Eamcet Seat Allotments
The final step of Eamcet is seat allotments. When you opt for certain colleges based on the rank obtained, you will be granted with a college where you can join by paying the fee. The process is pretty much straightforward, and you will get the required information right before the seat allotments date. All you need to login into the web counselling console and there you will see the alloted college for your rank. If you don’t satisfy with the college that was alloted in the phase one counselling, you can try your luck by attending the Eamcet 2018 second counselling.
Wrapping up the draft, we here learned the way to apply for Eamcet 2018 exam through the official website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/ and the procedure to download hall tickets and results. You must check the official document for the Eamcet 2018 syllabus and other particulars. Let us know if face any issues while following the process mentioned above. All the very best for your Eamcet 2018 examination.